orange juice


No doubt, everyone loves to have an orange juice in the morning to refresh their mind! enjoyable? isn't it?
But do you think this joy finishes once we finish having juice?! if you think so, then make sure that the rest of your day will be boring, unless you have another way to keep it up!
Look above! i finished the juice in 5min that means im in hurry! yes it's right, im in hurry to have another kind of joy! it starts when my fingers hold my pen without even knowing where to start or finish! on Behind of an administrative document. look sometimes at passer or at servers! but i quickly go back to my paper to sketch reflex of light on the glass, rest of juice and whatever...
I dont feel time, it stops like being out of space and time...
I'm on this way since i realise that an orange juice is not enough nurture to have for the whole day.
Omar Boulkam

0 comments :

Post a Comment